What the analysts say: Nestle H1 cheers market
Shares in Nestle closed up today (7 August) after the world's largest food maker reported underlying sales that beat analyst expectations. Nestle's stock would have been helped by news of a share buyback but analysts were broadly positive about the company's performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- What could influence US healthy snacking market?
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- US FDA approves genetically engineered salmon
- PepsiCo trims staff amid marketing cuts talk
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour