What the analysts say: Nestle H1 cheers market
Shares in Nestle closed up today (7 August) after the world's largest food maker reported underlying sales that beat analyst expectations. Nestle's stock would have been helped by news of a share buyback but analysts were broadly positive about the company's performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision