In the spotlight: Nestle move on child labour broadly welcomed
An investigation by the Fair Labor Association (FLA) into Nestle's cocoa supply chain in Ivory Coast has uncovered numerous breaches of its supplier code and most crucially extensive use of child labour. Ben Cooper examines the FLA findings and their implications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Fonterra dismisses claims CEO Spierings could exit
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone