In the spotlight: Nestle move on child labour broadly welcomed
An investigation by the Fair Labor Association (FLA) into Nestle's cocoa supply chain in Ivory Coast has uncovered numerous breaches of its supplier code and most crucially extensive use of child labour. Ben Cooper examines the FLA findings and their implications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink