What the analysts say: Nestle's 2013 performance
Nestle booked a mixed set of full-year numbers today (13 February). The world's largest food group saw a drop in operating profit due to the cost of disposals and issued a cautious outlook for 2014. However, trading operating profit was up on improved margins and the company was able to shrug off some of the weakness it saw in the first half of the year. Analyst reactions have been equally mixed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Brownes Dairy owner Archer Capital "eyes sale"
- Lindt adds Hello Bites to US portfolio