New organic products showcased at BioFach America
As the organic food industry matures and enters the mainstream, we continue to see change and consolidation worldwide. Although growth may be slowing, the organic market continues to attract new players. Organic trade shows remain a vital opportunity for manufacturers to showcase new products - as Bruce Hoggard reports from last week's Organic Products Expo - BioFach America in Washington, DC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast