New Products From Japan
Frozen Yogurt Meiji Milk Prod.: Meiji Bulgaria Frozen Yogurt - Rich Plain and Pomegranate Aloe. An assortment of 2 flavors per multipack. This frozen yogurt has the refreshing tangy taste of yogurt, a delicious combination of sweet and sour tastes. The pomegranate aloe variety contains the popular and fashionable healthy ingredients. 6 x 50 ml bars on sticks (3 of each variety) ¥380, 6 per case. The rich plain and strawberry variety is relaunched at the same time. Now with improved flavor, the plain has improved balance between the sweet and acid tastes and a more full-bodied taste. Same size and price
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever