New Products From Japan
Frozen Yogurt Meiji Milk Prod.: Meiji Bulgaria Frozen Yogurt - Rich Plain and Pomegranate Aloe. An assortment of 2 flavors per multipack. This frozen yogurt has the refreshing tangy taste of yogurt, a delicious combination of sweet and sour tastes. The pomegranate aloe variety contains the popular and fashionable healthy ingredients. 6 x 50 ml bars on sticks (3 of each variety) ¥380, 6 per case. The rich plain and strawberry variety is relaunched at the same time. Now with improved flavor, the plain has improved balance between the sweet and acid tastes and a more full-bodied taste. Same size and price
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods