New Products From Japan
Frozen Yogurt Meiji Milk Prod.: Meiji Bulgaria Frozen Yogurt - Rich Plain and Pomegranate Aloe. An assortment of 2 flavors per multipack. This frozen yogurt has the refreshing tangy taste of yogurt, a delicious combination of sweet and sour tastes. The pomegranate aloe variety contains the popular and fashionable healthy ingredients. 6 x 50 ml bars on sticks (3 of each variety) ¥380, 6 per case. The rich plain and strawberry variety is relaunched at the same time. Now with improved flavor, the plain has improved balance between the sweet and acid tastes and a more full-bodied taste. Same size and price
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review