New Products From Japan
Chocolate Confectionery Ezaki Glico: Glico Fuyo-no Kuchidoke Pocky [melts in the mouth in winter]. A new variety in the top chocolate snack brand Pocky. The highly successful Pocky series consists of long thin (pencil shape) crackers [similar to pretzels but not savory] with delicious coatings; the end is uncoated so that the fingers remain clean. The new winter variety is luxury dark chocolate coated in cocoa powder. Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, vegetable fat, cocoa butter, shortening, cocoa powder, emulsifier, salt, flavorings, raising agent, seasonings (inorganic salts). 4 bags each containing 8 sticks Y180, main target office ladies. Sales target for the winter season Y2 billion
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival