New Products From Japan
Chocolate Confectionery Ezaki Glico: Glico Fuyo-no Kuchidoke Pocky [melts in the mouth in winter]. A new variety in the top chocolate snack brand Pocky. The highly successful Pocky series consists of long thin (pencil shape) crackers [similar to pretzels but not savory] with delicious coatings; the end is uncoated so that the fingers remain clean. The new winter variety is luxury dark chocolate coated in cocoa powder. Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, vegetable fat, cocoa butter, shortening, cocoa powder, emulsifier, salt, flavorings, raising agent, seasonings (inorganic salts). 4 bags each containing 8 sticks Y180, main target office ladies. Sales target for the winter season Y2 billion
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega