New Products From Japan
Chocolate Confectionery Ezaki Glico: Glico Fuyo-no Kuchidoke Pocky [melts in the mouth in winter]. A new variety in the top chocolate snack brand Pocky. The highly successful Pocky series consists of long thin (pencil shape) crackers [similar to pretzels but not savory] with delicious coatings; the end is uncoated so that the fingers remain clean. The new winter variety is luxury dark chocolate coated in cocoa powder. Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, vegetable fat, cocoa butter, shortening, cocoa powder, emulsifier, salt, flavorings, raising agent, seasonings (inorganic salts). 4 bags each containing 8 sticks Y180, main target office ladies. Sales target for the winter season Y2 billion
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry