New Products From Japan
Chocolate Confectionery Ezaki Glico: Glico Fuyo-no Kuchidoke Pocky [melts in the mouth in winter]. A new variety in the top chocolate snack brand Pocky. The highly successful Pocky series consists of long thin (pencil shape) crackers [similar to pretzels but not savory] with delicious coatings; the end is uncoated so that the fingers remain clean. The new winter variety is luxury dark chocolate coated in cocoa powder. Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, vegetable fat, cocoa butter, shortening, cocoa powder, emulsifier, salt, flavorings, raising agent, seasonings (inorganic salts). 4 bags each containing 8 sticks Y180, main target office ladies. Sales target for the winter season Y2 billion
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill