New Products From Japan
A selection of new products launched recently in Japan Ice cream Lotte: Lady Borden Multi Bar, a multipack assortment of quality ice cream bars on sticks. The vanilla ice cream is made with Madagascar Bourbon vanilla. The almond choco ice cream is a vanilla ice cream center coated in almonds and chocolate. Two of each flavor per pack, vanilla 2 x 68.9ml plus almond choco 2 x 68ml, Y500, 6 per case.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat