New Products From Japan
Cookies Ezaki Glico: Glico Atsuiyaki Cookie [thick baked cookie]. These bite size soft and moist cookies are baked from a thick dough. Two varieties - sweet potato, powdered green tea with choco chips. The sweet potato cookies contain 30% sweet potato in the dough for a rich flavor. Cream is added to the dough for a mellow and moist mouthfeel. The powdered green tea cookies with choco chips have a Japanese taste. Aimed at women in their 20s - 40s. Packed in a box, guide price Y250.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes