New Products From Japan
Chocolate and Sweet Snacks Ezaki Glico: Glico Pocky - Coconut Chocolate. A new variety in the Glico Pocky series of stick shape cookies (similar to pretzels) coated in high quality coatings, leaving around one third of the stick uncoated to keep the fingers clean. The quality of the flavorings in the coatings is excellent, explaining why this product is such a big hit. Glico Pocky has been on the market for 34 years. This coconut chocolate variety is coated in chocolate and desiccated coconut. The coating has a crunchy texture. 2 bags each containing 8 pretzel sticks in a box, no printed price, guide price Y120, 120 per case.Bourbon:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs