New Products From Japan
Chocolate and Sweet Snacks Ezaki Glico: Glico Pocky - Coconut Chocolate. A new variety in the Glico Pocky series of stick shape cookies (similar to pretzels) coated in high quality coatings, leaving around one third of the stick uncoated to keep the fingers clean. The quality of the flavorings in the coatings is excellent, explaining why this product is such a big hit. Glico Pocky has been on the market for 34 years. This coconut chocolate variety is coated in chocolate and desiccated coconut. The coating has a crunchy texture. 2 bags each containing 8 pretzel sticks in a box, no printed price, guide price Y120, 120 per case.Bourbon:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units