SIAL 2004: New products wow visitors but some exhibitors miss the point
Last month's SIAL is one of the world's largest food shows. just-food's roving reporter Bruce Hoggard was in Paris to report back on numerous exciting new products and ingredients, as well as to offer objective criticism on how the show organisers and exhibitors could do better. While excited by much of what he saw, Bruce reckons there's room for improvement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch