Nigeria takes African soybean production to new heights
A cheap and healthy source of protein, soy-based food products are booming, and the developing world is making the most of it. Nigeria's private sector is becoming a major player, and both Cadbury and Nestlé have set up large soy processing facilities there. Some 140 soy-based food products have been developed for use in Nigeria - Aaron Priel takes up the story.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking
- Mead Johnson hails "improvement" despite Q1 falls