BRICs and beyond: Olam highlights Nigeria's potential
Olam International's acquisition of Nigerian dairy group Kayass highlights the growing investment in the country. The move contributes to Olam's increasing presence in the Nigerian packaged food industry and the agribusiness giant intends to expand its food production base in the country further.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- PepsiCo 2015 results, 2016 outlook - takeaways
- The mixed fortunes of Kellogg's two main US arms
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- WWF launches food security platform
- PepsiCo forecasts dip in sales growth in 2016
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Russia draws up plans for tax on palm oil