Enterprise Quality Management: One year payback
After high-profile food scares, European consumers demand higher food standards. Many software suppliers, especially in ERP, do not support users' requirements for traceability. Some European Collaborative Production Management (CPM) suppliers are tackling this issue by offering integrated Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and CPM systems. Food & beverage manufacturers are not just implementing traceability as an "insurance policy" against product failure, but are finding that such Enterprise Quality Management (EQM) systems offer rapid payback.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch