Operational in 2001
It is estimated that the build cost of phase one of United Milk's new development will be in the region of £40-45m, of which half is to cover the cost of equipment. From a detailed trawl of over 20 suitable sites across the entire membership milk supply field, United Milk has identified one preferred site of over 30 acres in size and is currently in advanced negotiations with the site owner. Subject to concluding these negotiations, and to no unforeseen planning or building issues arising, it is anticipated that the project could be operational on this site by the fourth quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife