Own-label comes to functional foods
Marks & Spencer may be struggling but its food division continues to innovate. The UK high street favourite recently launched "& more," an own-label brand of functional foods delivering soy protein. How are they pricing these premium products? And if more retailers start doing functional foods for themselves, where does this leave manufacturers of branded foods? Dr Michael Heasman and Julian Mellentin of New Nutrition Business share their insight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'