Focus: Parmalat could milk Harvey Fresh in Oz and overseas
Parmalat, majority-owned by French dairy giant Lactalis, has made a significant move to bolster its business in Australia 15 years after it first entered the market. Parmalat has snapped up Australian dairy and fruit juice firm Harvey Fresh, a deal industry watchers believe could help the Italian firm's local business and help it expand its presence in Asia. Dean Best reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure