CAGNY: PepsiCo answers Peltz by highlighting benefit of scale
The US remains PepsiCo's single biggest market, generating around 50% of group sales. However, the company is coming up against some "significant challenges" in the consumer and retail landscape, Brian Cornell, CEO of Pepsi Americas Foods acknowledged this week. PepsiCo plans to use its combined scale to combat these issues and drive growth in a slow-to-no growth environment. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Gluten-free early-mover Mrs Crimble's plots future
- Nakd sale "attracts Burton's, Hain, Kellogg"
- Venezuela seizes Nestle, PepsiCo distribution hub
- Kerry launches premium cooked meat brand in UK
- Mondelez "cautiously optimistic" on China
- Kellogg posts Q2 sales beat but H1 results down