CAGNY: PepsiCo answers Peltz by highlighting benefit of scale
The US remains PepsiCo's single biggest market, generating around 50% of group sales. However, the company is coming up against some "significant challenges" in the consumer and retail landscape, Brian Cornell, CEO of Pepsi Americas Foods acknowledged this week. PepsiCo plans to use its combined scale to combat these issues and drive growth in a slow-to-no growth environment. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill