On the move: Poundland makes strategic move with Higginson appointment
Poundland's appointment of former Tesco finance director Andrew Higginson as its chairman is being seen as a major coup for the UK value retailer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Cadbury to cut Australian jobs