Focus: Premier asset sales fail to quell concerns
Premier Foods plc, the UK food group, today (6 July) announced another asset sale. It has sold ethnic flour business Elephant Atta to Associated British Foods, its latest disposal of businesses it deems "non core" as it looks to strengthen its finances. There are some concerns, however, that the deals already announced - and those in the offing - will be enough to ease the pressure on Premier. Dean Best reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production