On the money: Premier CEO backs brands to drive category growth
Now Premier Foods has emerged from the shadow its its debt burden with a refinancing package that includes a "landmark" deal with its pension trustees, the UK food group plans to use its stable of brands in growth categories to drive top-line expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk