On the money: Premier CEO backs brands to drive category growth
Now Premier Foods has emerged from the shadow its its debt burden with a refinancing package that includes a "landmark" deal with its pension trustees, the UK food group plans to use its stable of brands in growth categories to drive top-line expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- General Mills plans to close two US plants