On the move: Premier has much to prove after Clarke exit
The surprise news the Premier Foods plc chief executive Michael Clarke has resigned sent shares in the food group down sharply yesterday (28 January). However, the company appears confident that Clarke's replacement, Gavin Darby, is the right man to lead the next phase of Premier's turnaround. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk