On the move: Premier has much to prove after Clarke exit
The surprise news the Premier Foods plc chief executive Michael Clarke has resigned sent shares in the food group down sharply yesterday (28 January). However, the company appears confident that Clarke's replacement, Gavin Darby, is the right man to lead the next phase of Premier's turnaround. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods