On the move: Premier has much to prove after Clarke exit
The surprise news the Premier Foods plc chief executive Michael Clarke has resigned sent shares in the food group down sharply yesterday (28 January). However, the company appears confident that Clarke's replacement, Gavin Darby, is the right man to lead the next phase of Premier's turnaround. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report