On the money: Retailer Lianhua rolls up sleeves after tough 2013
Lianhua Supermarket Holdings operates over 4,500 stores in China - a mix of hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores - and its 2013 financial results, issued last week, demonstrate how challenging trading conditions are - and how competitive retailing in the country has become.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"