Focus: Robust Lindt looks to drive growth
Swiss chocolate maker Lindt has posted a robust set of first-half numbers given the weak economic sentiment that has prevailed in its largest markets. As it moves into the back half of the year - where the group generates the majority of its profits - the firm will undoubtedly be looking to increase its growth rate. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site