Focus: Robust Lindt looks to drive growth
Swiss chocolate maker Lindt has posted a robust set of first-half numbers given the weak economic sentiment that has prevailed in its largest markets. As it moves into the back half of the year - where the group generates the majority of its profits - the firm will undoubtedly be looking to increase its growth rate. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK