On the move: Sainsbury's hopes for smooth transition as King bows out
UK retailer Sainsbury's announced this morning (29 January) that chief executive Justin King will leave the company after ten fruitful years at the helm. In his successor, commercial director Mike Coupe, Sainsbury's appears to be looking for a smooth transition - and more of the same on the strategy front. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Nestle sets new savings target
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets
- CP Group invests in Russian dairy production