Talking shop: Shareholder strife for Russian retailer Lenta
Russian grocery retailer Lenta, long a rumoured takeover target of Wal-Mart, is enjoying growing sales in Russia's emerging retail market but, as Petah Marian reports, in-fighting among shareholders could derail the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Interview: Seabrook Crisps chief on MBO
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- UPDATE: Danone merges Dumex with Mengniu