Talking Heads: Should We Have Vaccinated Against Foot & Mouth?
Nearly three million UK sheep, pigs, cattle and goats have been slaughtered in recent weeks in a bid to combat foot & mouth disease. Debate about the slaughter policy has been intense, with many parties in favour of vaccination. In the first of an exclusive new series called Talking Heads, just-food.com brings the Soil Association head to head with the National Farmers Union to explain their points of view.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill