Talking Heads: Should We Have Vaccinated Against Foot & Mouth?
Nearly three million UK sheep, pigs, cattle and goats have been slaughtered in recent weeks in a bid to combat foot & mouth disease. Debate about the slaughter policy has been intense, with many parties in favour of vaccination. In the first of an exclusive new series called Talking Heads, just-food.com brings the Soil Association head to head with the National Farmers Union to explain their points of view.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target