Goodbye Mr Tesco: Sir Terry Leahy’s life and times
It's more than 30 years since Tesco chief executive Sir Terry Leahy joined the UK retail giant - and longer still since he scrubbed floors at its Wandsworth store in his school holidays. Now, on the day that he announced his long-anticipated retirement in March next year, just-style looks back at the career of a man described by his chairman as "one of the leading businessmen of his generation".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group