SK Chilled Foods - Warming to the Challenge
By capitalising on the seemingly insatiable demand for chilled ethnic food products Cleveland-based SK Chilled Foods has expanded at a phenomenal rate over the past four years and fully expects to maintain this momentum through organic growth and acquisition.SK Chilled Foods specialises in supplying own label chilled ethnic meals and snacks. Its product range encompasses Indian, Chinese and Mexican cuisine and extends from bhajees and spring rolls, through breaded and battered products to snack meals such as fajitas and enchiladas. The company lists four of the UK's major multiple retailers amongst its customers, but although its expertise is firmly in retailer own label products, it is steadily developing a presence in the food service market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories