SK Chilled Foods - Warming to the Challenge
By capitalising on the seemingly insatiable demand for chilled ethnic food products Cleveland-based SK Chilled Foods has expanded at a phenomenal rate over the past four years and fully expects to maintain this momentum through organic growth and acquisition.SK Chilled Foods specialises in supplying own label chilled ethnic meals and snacks. Its product range encompasses Indian, Chinese and Mexican cuisine and extends from bhajees and spring rolls, through breaded and battered products to snack meals such as fajitas and enchiladas. The company lists four of the UK's major multiple retailers amongst its customers, but although its expertise is firmly in retailer own label products, it is steadily developing a presence in the food service market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action