Snack manufacturers respond to shifting demand
Snacking is on the increase around the world, but in developed markets concern is growing that poor snacking habits are contributing to rising levels of child obesity, and pressure is mounting from food authorities and consumer groups… How are snack manufacturers responding? Euromonitor International comments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered