Snack manufacturers respond to shifting demand
Snacking is on the increase around the world, but in developed markets concern is growing that poor snacking habits are contributing to rising levels of child obesity, and pressure is mounting from food authorities and consumer groups… How are snack manufacturers responding? Euromonitor International comments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK