Soil Association Report in Organic Farming
The organics sector is booming on the back of consumer concern over food safety, quality, the environment and animal welfare. A new report from the Soil Association shows increased spending in a sector stretched to meet demand. The entrance of large manufacturers and retailers has been given a lukewarm reception. As organics go mainstream, will the current high standards be upheld? Rajiv Desai reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti