BRICs and beyond: South-South the new direction for Fairtrade
Having seen strong and resilient growth in established developed markets, the Fairtrade movement is increasingly turning its attention to 'South-to-South' trade. Ben Cooper reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- M&A Watch: Raisio should sell to private equity
- On the money: Solid Lindt outpaces chocolate peers
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Spotlight: What could be impact of Russia's ban?
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Pork Farms buys Kerry Group's pastry plants
- Kerry cools claim spreads move could hit jobs
- Dr Oetker to buy McCain North America pizza arm
- Nestle makes "major pledge" on animal welfare