BRICs and beyond: Spectre of inflation returns in China
Food prices are on the rise in China and analysts from all over the world are keeping a close eye on the situation. Inflationary changes in China do not just affect the people of Shanghai and Beijing - the whole world feels their ramifications, writes Sam Webb.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake
- Valio targets China with EUR70m whey inve