On the money: Spotlight on M&A ambitions as Tyson rides protein wave
Tyson Foods has seen sales and earnings growth lifted by consumer demand for proteins. The company has emphasised its strategy to grow organically, with a particular focus on prepared foods. However, Tyson also hopes to raise its growth trajectory through M&A - and here the group is coming up against some stiff competition. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- HKScan appoints Jari Latvanen CEO