Starch Ingredients Sector Heading for Consolidation
Legislation and the continuing GM food debate are both putting the European starch applications market under increasing pressure, which may well prompt change in an industry that already appears to be on the verge of significant consolidation.An injection of dynamism will prove vital in the bid to combat widespread over-capacity and downward pricing pressures, concludes new strategic research from Frost & Sullivan, the international marketing consulting company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund