On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
As the dust settles after Cloetta's merger with Leaf, the company does face a battle eking out growth in its key markets. However, it has set its sights on small, bolt-on deals in niche categories, rather than pushing the boat out and setting sail for growth in emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- Comment: Do not expect huge change at Danone
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- San Miguel confirms eyeing bid for United Biscuits
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- San Miguel Corp., Savola "eye United Biscuits"