Sweet Bakery Products with Added Value - Alcohol
Adding that 'something special' to products to encourage consumers to indulge has featured within the new product development process with the addition of alcohol or alcohol flavour. The Product Intelligence (PI) team at Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association registered a wide range of products containing alcohol to the PI new products database. These included soups and sauces; ice creams and sorbets; desserts and dairy products; high class confectionery; gourmet ready meals or recipe dishes and, of course, cake and bakery products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch