Sweet Bakery Products with Added Value - Alcohol
Adding that 'something special' to products to encourage consumers to indulge has featured within the new product development process with the addition of alcohol or alcohol flavour. The Product Intelligence (PI) team at Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association registered a wide range of products containing alcohol to the PI new products database. These included soups and sauces; ice creams and sorbets; desserts and dairy products; high class confectionery; gourmet ready meals or recipe dishes and, of course, cake and bakery products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill