Telling the truth about trans fats
With the US Food and Drug Administration announcing mandatory labelling of trans fatty acids from January 2006, the issue of their effect on health is in the public eye as never before. The USFDA stressed that educating the public over the health problems associated with trans fats would go hand-in-hand with the labelling initiative. But just-food.com's Hugh Westbrook has discovered that apparently trustworthy information is not as accurate as it may first appear to be.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail