Telling the truth about trans fats
With the US Food and Drug Administration announcing mandatory labelling of trans fatty acids from January 2006, the issue of their effect on health is in the public eye as never before. The USFDA stressed that educating the public over the health problems associated with trans fats would go hand-in-hand with the labelling initiative. But just-food.com's Hugh Westbrook has discovered that apparently trustworthy information is not as accurate as it may first appear to be.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti