Ten facts on Indian retailing
India has attracted increasing attention from multinational retailers in recent years. Alongside China, India is viewed as one of the top economic powerhouses of Asia, generating 19.8% of the Asia-Pacific region's food retail value. While India's organised retail market is still in its infancy it offers huge potential for expansion. Here are ten quick facts on Indian retail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"