Talking shop: Tesco looks to retain strong foothold in online channel
Tesco, the UK's largest retailer, has had some difficulties in recent months in its domestic market. However, the company accounts for almost half of all grocery sales online and, as Michelle Russell writes, it is looking to tighten its grip on the channel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- Hovis CFO Michael Kennedy exits
- Weston Foods acquires Creative Occasions
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019