Going Global: Thai Cuisine Takes on the World
Thailand's government is backing a new business that will set up 3000 Thai restaurants across the world, with particular focus on the US. Golden Leaf, Cool Basil and Elephant Jump - the names are great, but can the venture succeed in a market already swarming with ethnic foods?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units