Focus: The Amazonian takeover
Amazon's consumer packaged goods (CPG) opportunity is valued at at least US$222bn annually in the US according to analysts at Sanford C Bernstein and it is targetting this opportunity aggressively, quickly becoming an important channel for CPG manufacturers. But with a significantly different audience base and a very different approach to selling goods, how can CPG firms make the Amazon channel work for them? Hannah Abdulla explores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Danish Crown eyes organics sector
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages