Focus: The Amazonian takeover
Amazon's consumer packaged goods (CPG) opportunity is valued at at least US$222bn annually in the US according to analysts at Sanford C Bernstein and it is targetting this opportunity aggressively, quickly becoming an important channel for CPG manufacturers. But with a significantly different audience base and a very different approach to selling goods, how can CPG firms make the Amazon channel work for them? Hannah Abdulla explores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's