Focus: The Amazonian takeover
Amazon's consumer packaged goods (CPG) opportunity is valued at at least US$222bn annually in the US according to analysts at Sanford C Bernstein and it is targetting this opportunity aggressively, quickly becoming an important channel for CPG manufacturers. But with a significantly different audience base and a very different approach to selling goods, how can CPG firms make the Amazon channel work for them? Hannah Abdulla explores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected