The American Dream? The US Farm Bill attracts some critical attention
The Bush Administration's new Farm Bill is receiving far more negative attention than it would like. Global commentators have accused the US of "obscene protectionism" in the Bill's increasing agricultural subsidies, and others have questioned whether its unilateralist outlook will do more harm than good for neighbouring countries. A team of just-food.com correspondents take a look at the Bill, and the criticism it has provoked.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"