On the move: The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
ConAgra Foods' third-quarter numbers were of the 'not as bad as feared' variety. That said, they were still not very good. A host of challenges lie ahead for CEO-elect Sean Connolly and he will need to find answers to big picture questions - particularly surrounding the group's private label unit - in the weeks and months to come. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs