Talking Tech: The development of technology in mobile couponing
The concept of couponing in grocery retail is nothing new. For decades, retailers have used coupons to entice customers and drive footfall. The use of digital technology in couponing is growing, but admittedly is in its infancy in the UK. Michelle Russell takes a look at the increasing of mobile and digital technology in couponing, what is driving this growth and what retailers are having to do in order to stay ahead of the competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China