Talking Tech: The development of technology in mobile couponing
The concept of couponing in grocery retail is nothing new. For decades, retailers have used coupons to entice customers and drive footfall. The use of digital technology in couponing is growing, but admittedly is in its infancy in the UK. Michelle Russell takes a look at the increasing of mobile and digital technology in couponing, what is driving this growth and what retailers are having to do in order to stay ahead of the competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban