Category crunch: The "emerging market" of US yoghurt - part 1
Yoghurt has been a staple of European diets for decades but the US remains a fledgling market for the product. Demand, however, is growing. In a new monthly look at specific categories around the world, Dean Best looks at what is driving the growth of the US yoghurt market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- Comment: Competition to rise on whey investments
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- Valio lactose-free trucks stopped at Russia border
- H1 profits down at dairy group FrieslandCampina
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- Heinz halves sugar in ketchup launch
- Bisco Misr says Kellogg eyeing majority stake