The European Coated Foods Market
Coated products are now well established in Europe, particularly in the fish and poultry product areas, although there is also an increasingly high level of innovation in other areas such as coated vegetables and coated cheeses. The market has benefited particularly from movement towards convenience foods and also from increased demand for alternatives to red meat. As the market has expanded, so too has coating technology, and the sector is no longer limited simply to plain breaded or battered products, but includes crispier coatings and flavoured coatings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units