The European Coated Foods Market
Coated products are now well established in Europe, particularly in the fish and poultry product areas, although there is also an increasingly high level of innovation in other areas such as coated vegetables and coated cheeses. The market has benefited particularly from movement towards convenience foods and also from increased demand for alternatives to red meat. As the market has expanded, so too has coating technology, and the sector is no longer limited simply to plain breaded or battered products, but includes crispier coatings and flavoured coatings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project