The European Coated Foods Market
Coated products are now well established in Europe, particularly in the fish and poultry product areas, although there is also an increasingly high level of innovation in other areas such as coated vegetables and coated cheeses. The market has benefited particularly from movement towards convenience foods and also from increased demand for alternatives to red meat. As the market has expanded, so too has coating technology, and the sector is no longer limited simply to plain breaded or battered products, but includes crispier coatings and flavoured coatings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund