Unilever: The European giant that's built an empire in India
just-food.com often carries news of Unilever's activities in India, but many of us are ignorant of the scope of the Anglo-Dutch giant's involvement in this massive emerging market. We commissioned local food industry analyst Debasish Ganguly to find out more. How has Unilever's Indian operation evolved? Who does it partner with? Where will it go next?
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target