Anuga 2005: The grandfather of all food shows
With 6,294 exhibitors and 161,000 visitors from 160 countries, Anuga is one of the most important shows for the food industry. As well as showcasing the latest conventional food products, Anuga 2005 also included a new organic and natural products section. This year's show was the place to observe current trends and taste the future, as Bruce Hoggard found out.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast