Looks matter: The importance of packaging in the food and beverage sector
They say you can't judge a book by its cover. The same argument would suggest that you can't judge a food product by the way it is wrapped. This perception has meant that in the past, not as much attention has been paid to the look of products as might have been expected. But companies are waking up to a missed opportunity and starting to exploit the marketing aspects of packaging, as Hugh Westbrook reports
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance