The International Market For 'Alternative' Snacks
The alternative snacks market can be divided into five major sectors. These are hot snacks (taking in frozen and chilled hand-held snack items), cereal bars/healthy snacks (including muesli bars, granola bars and health bars), meat snacks (encompassing pork rinds and chilled meat snacks), fruit and vegetable snacks (including dried and processed fruit snacks and prepared snack fruit and vegetables and salads) and dairy snacks (incorporating cheese snacks, hand-held dairy dessert snacks and chilled biscuit snacks).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units