The International Market For 'Alternative' Snacks
The alternative snacks market can be divided into five major sectors. These are hot snacks (taking in frozen and chilled hand-held snack items), cereal bars/healthy snacks (including muesli bars, granola bars and health bars), meat snacks (encompassing pork rinds and chilled meat snacks), fruit and vegetable snacks (including dried and processed fruit snacks and prepared snack fruit and vegetables and salads) and dairy snacks (incorporating cheese snacks, hand-held dairy dessert snacks and chilled biscuit snacks).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega