The International Market For 'Alternative' Snacks
The alternative snacks market can be divided into five major sectors. These are hot snacks (taking in frozen and chilled hand-held snack items), cereal bars/healthy snacks (including muesli bars, granola bars and health bars), meat snacks (encompassing pork rinds and chilled meat snacks), fruit and vegetable snacks (including dried and processed fruit snacks and prepared snack fruit and vegetables and salads) and dairy snacks (incorporating cheese snacks, hand-held dairy dessert snacks and chilled biscuit snacks).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast